Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2024

WOYWW 799

Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday, a day when we link up to Sarah's Craftshed and have a look to see what everyone has been doing.

Still in the caravan, but home soon!  


This is what my crafting table looked like on Monday.

Since then I have finished my Stag and used up the remaining paint on my two concertina books that I made a few weeks ago.  You can see them drying.  I only wanted a hint of colour, but even so I was surprised I covered one and a half books.  One of the books has caused me a lot of trouble in getting the width of the sides equal, I really must pack a scoring board next time.

I have been on a diet this month to hopefully push my diabetes diagnosis back.  I have lost weight, but not having the scales I shall have to wait until we get back to find out how much.  Suffice to say my clothes are more comfortable than they were.   I have to have another blood test when we get back, but apparently any changes do not show for 3 months.





No comments: