Pages

Wednesday 9 October 2024

WOYWW 801

 Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday, a day when we link up to Sarah's Craftshed and have a look to see what everyone has been doing.

Apologies for being MIA last week.  Every piece of my craft stuff is now in from the caravan and it totally mucked up my tidy room!  I thought I had allowed space for when it came in, but I was way out in my estimates!  It is however, packed away now and I really must come up with a better plan for next year!  We are staying with MIL for two more weeks before Christmas, but I shall not be taking too much with me.  

This is my room today, 


The stamps I bought at a charity shop for £1.


I have been working in one of my concertina books.  This is the one that caused the most bother and had fold lines in the wrong places.  So I did those pages first. I used some of my pencil crayon sketches from a few years ago.

I treated myself to one of these atomisers, it changes colour and makes the room smell lovely.  I have geranium in it at the moment. 

My husband treated himself to a waterfall.  Then we shopped for plants.   We managed to get a circular base for the whole thing to sit on.  It sounds lovely, but not with the television on :)


I look forward to catching up with you all later x Angela x

7 comments:

Neet said...

I bought one of those indoor waterfalls a few years ago (in my Feng Shui phase) but it resides in the porch now and never has water in it, just dust! Hope you use yours better than I do.
must say your shopping is fantastic -all those for £1! now I call that shopping.
Hugs, Neet xx 1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Angela, pleased you're back safely. Well done with the stamp, I have that it's so cute. I know the problem of buying new stuff and finding somewhere to store it! as I went to the craft show at the LIncolnshire showground on Sunday. I believed there were just a couple of things I needed and came back with those and several things I didn't know I needed. Love the sound of water too. Wishing you a happy and creative woyww. Hugs Angela x9x

Morti said...

Love that little stamp set - charity shop finds are the best, aren't they?

Helen said...

glad you got home and everything put away - somehow! Great bargains, too. Your indoor waterfall looks so pretty but I would spend all the time in the loo...... probably shouldn't have put that thought in your head, sorry! Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like all your new purchases, the stamps were a proper bargain, you’ll enjoy using them! Well done on getting all your caravan stash into the room.
Hugs LLJ 2 xx

BJ said...

Oh I love the little stamp and especially for £1 too. Your concertina book looks FAB and the indoor waterfall sounds great as well as the atomisers, what great treats. Hugs BJ#10

Sarah Brennan said...

Love that indoor waterfall Angela. Great stamp for £1. Glad you are finally straight again. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah