Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2024

WOYWW 778

Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday, a day when we link up to Julia's Stamping Ground and have a look to see what everyone has been doing. 

I can’t say everything is put away, but the majority is, all ready for the house to be painted. I have got rid of quite a bit of stuff - not craft stuff of course.  I suspect I will get rid of a few more bits when it all comes out of hiding, I am not looking forward to that!  My craft room looks like this:


Obviously no crafting has been done, I shall try and remedy that over the next few months.  There are a lot of free courses going on in May and I am looking forward to trying most of them.

Looking forward to catching up later today x



7 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope the painting goes smoothly and you are able to access your craft room again soon Angela. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Neet said...

Oh dear, I remember this happening to me and it was awful. Myk stamping room became a dumping ground. Mind you it is not far off that now only the duping is all craft related.
I guess the answer is 'no' but is there any chance we will see you at the Crop? Hoping you managed to box some stuff together and are coming.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I hate having to move stuff around but sometimes it has to be done and it does give you chance to sort a few things. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x12x

Helen said...

The reason I don't decorate is exactly that... nowhere to put stuff that needs moving (or rather far too much stuff TO move!! ) good luck and hope you get some crafting soon Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Lisa-Jane said...

Ugh, I feel your pain! It's lovely when things are all painted and fresh and everything has been put away again but goodness the disruption while it goes on is erm... disrupting! Have a great week, Lisa-Jane #7 www.prettymypage.co.uk

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

I hope your painting goes smoothly and enjoy your coursea happy woyww Michelle #19

BJ said...

Sorry to hear about the awning issue, the wind can be pretty fierce at times. Hoping you have better weather for the rest of the time. Just wondering when all the painting is going to be done now? And by whom? Yep loads of freebie courses in May, I stumbled upon Messy May yesterday just in time for my May Journal. I think it's the same crew as #JunkjournalJanuary but different host, not entirely sure??? Hugs BJ#11