Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2024

WOYWW 776

 Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday, a day when we link up to Julia's Stamping Ground and have a look to see what everyone has been doing.


I have been busy printing out 110 pages from my inkjet printer and also a load from my laser printer.  Currently I pay for 100 pages a month and never really print half that amount.  So I decided I would definitely use this months quota and then reduce the number of pages to 50.  I created new ephemera. The flowers on the old text (from photographs I took at a pub) I really love and as for the horses which were a free set from Creative Fabrica, I love them most!


The black and white designs were laser printed so I can add paint to them.  I also wanted to do a black and white collage.  The print above is from an old book.


This design is a digital collage using scanned painted papers.


Finally a Christmas journal page using an image from Gecko Galz which I altered a little :)   I wanted to give him a softer look than the original.  My dear husband said he preferred the original:( The colour surrounding him was a very dark blue - no idea why it printed green !

It's havoc in my house at the moment as the house is having a makeover.  Everything has to be put away in boxes which are going in my craft room and my husbands work room which are not being done.

Bible group this morning so I will catch up later x


 

9 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Fabulous work! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #13

Lynnecrafts said...

Love your collages. Good luck with the works in the house
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 10 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You will certainly have plenty of paper to play with. Hope everything goes well with the makeover. Sending woyww hugs Angela x11x

Helen said...

that many pages will keep you busy a while... good luck with the makeover. my place needs a good one too... Happy WOYWW Helen #2

Twiglet said...

Good luck with the house makeover. It causes chaos but will be worth it I'm sure. Your digital papers look fab - all clever stuff. 😃

Julia Dunnit said...

Ergh, wishing you patience and love for the house makeover, a retreat to your craft room, however much you have to step over, is definitely in order! Love the flowers on the text, you are a dab hand at the computer stuff! I would t know what to do with the horse images, in fact any animal image! I don't dislike any animal, but they don't feature at all either in my collection or really in my daily life. Strange! You're going to be terribly busy with 100 pages and not on their heels, another fifty, not enough days in the month for me!

BJ said...

Love all the pages you create. I have only just got around to printing the magical dragon and steampunk butterfly. I created some daisy pages using images from thegraphicsfairy.com too. So I printed 4 pages whoo hoo go me.
I didn't use my dominant hand much as I have carpal tunnel syndrome in that one still and it made matters worse. I think you could possibly do days 2 and 3 together, I find them a bit slow really, Still not watched todays either. No badminton tonight as the church has structural issues and we've been told not to use the site until it has been checked out, so maybe I'll do it later. Hugs BJ#4

Angela Drake said...

Hey Angela!
I am way late getting round. We'll see how the next week goes.
Love the digitals. that is something I want to start creating. We'll see.
Good luck with the remodel!
Creative Blessings ~ Kelly #17 (under my author account lol)

Spyder said...

110 pages!!? I would be happy if my printer would print out 40 without running out of ink. Its printing double at the moment...oddly not on the bolder type just the main stuff. So not printing anything I can use at the moment. Maybe I need a new one...it drinks ink, I'm always buying it! Mostly I print out test sheets! Anyway! Love those digitals Have a great week,Happy WOYWW!?#18