Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2024

WOYWW 775

 Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday, a day when we link up to Julia's Stamping Ground and have a look to see what everyone has been doing.


It's Wednesday Yay! We are back home (for a while anyway!).  I have been continuing with using up my die cuts,  so far I have got 5 completed collages that you saw last week and 48 that need completing.  I took photographs of the collages as I had an idea of using them digitally.


This is Fantasy Dragon and Toadstools.  Fantasy Dragon is free this month at Gecko Galz.




This is Steampunk Butterfly another free image this month at Gecko Galz.  Both images are set against my collage backgrounds.


All my waiting to be completed collages.  

Today I spent most of the day sorting out the new equipment from EE and a few problems, renewing my driving license, and sorting out associated problems with a new Internet hub.

I can't believe how much rain and wind we have had the last fortnight.  Looking forward to seeing some sunny blogs!







12 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the cards today. Are all those collage backgrounds hand made! there are loads of them and I love those them. I've been doing something similar in my grid journal and then cutting some out and using them on cards. I intend scanning some of them and keeping them for later. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x7x

My name is Cindy said...

Well it is sunny here today, long may it last, I may even risk a line of ashing!! Good for you for using up all your die cuts, seems like I am not the only one on a mission. Have a great week, love n hugs, Cindy xx #10

Lynnecrafts said...

I adore your fantasy dragon and steampunk butterfly collages.
I’m trying to use up supplies as well - in my case lots of Hobbii winter glow yarn.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 3 xx

Helen said...

Love the collages . Have fun ! Happy woyww Helen #1

Sarah Brennan said...

Still only making quick visits. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #13

Lindart said...

Lovely collages, I really like the butterfly one. And look at all the fun that awaits you! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #15

Annie said...

I love the collages. Dragons are a favourite of mine 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Hugs,
Annie x #8

BJ said...

Love the freebie dragon and butterfly, where are they exactly? I did google Gecko Galz but couldn't find these images. Still awaiting my new bulb for my light.... come on Mr postman... Hugs BJ#6

Neet said...

Ooh, I do like the Gekko Gals images, never used anything like that so need to investigate.
So you didn't stay away for long this time, I had visions of a long trip like I seem to remember you did last year. Hope the weather changes soon for the better and you get many more trips in.
Hugs, Neet 12 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh my word, sorting out that sort of thing can take days. I've recently been the administrator for my Ma In Law changing address and it's taken days of phone calls and internet use and photos of meters and ridiculous ness...awful. Actually, renewing Barry's driving licence last month felt like a piece of cake! My word, I'm in awe of the collages and the to do collages too, they are splendid! I hope you enjoy doing every last one!

Kyla said...

ooh you have been busy, admin and crafting super impressed. The steampunk butterfly image is a nice one too, not come across that company before.
thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla

Spyder said...

I spoke too soon...my comment got...'try again later'...so happy WOYWW ((Lyn))