Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2023

WOYWW 753

  Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday, a day when we link up to Julia's Stamping Ground and have a look to see what everyone has been doing. This week I have been making papers with sprays and diecuts!

I was having a sort out and I came across a bag of black die-cuts that no doubt I had a plan for at one time!  I first tried to paint over them with a roller, not successful when I tried to take the die-cuts off. Then I thought of the sprays, hardly ever used because they go everywhere and make a mess.  Before I went on holiday I cleaned all the tops and made sure the sprays were not clogged.   I arranged and rearranged the die cuts several times to make these papers.  The one on the top right is actually the back of one.


Some of the die-cuts and a couple of papers that I pressed on to the wet die-cuts.


My desk


I made some digital papers after photographing the die-cuts.

I have finished my study of the Psalms and just have the last lot of notes to add to my book.  Then I want to use verses from the Psalms to make some cards.  My mother in law goes home Friday, but she will probably be with us after Christmas.


My new Christmas jumper :)











10 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Great use of the die cuts and sprays Angela. Love the digi papers too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Glenda said...

Your creations are amazing! Well done you! Hope you have a great rest of the week! Happy WOYWW - Glenda #14

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Awesome Christmas jumper and a really lovely photo of you too! I love what you’ve done with those backgrounds, they’re amazing, you have really computer skill to be able to produce those!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Christine said...

Looks like you had a wonderful playtime . . . lots of papers to work with.
Super jumper, does the dog continue round the back as well?
Have a good week
Christine #15

Helen said...

I love the repurposing ! The jumper is fab , enjoy wearing it Happy woyww Helen #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

We're always sure to see something interesting going on here. Love the finished papers. Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x11x

Annie said...

Love the papers and the jumper is lovely.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Neet said...

Love your jumper - your hair has grown since I last saw you,very nice.
You have certainly been creative this week and produced some lovely papers. I take it you are much better than me with a computer - I can find my way about but when I want to do arty things I am useless.
Hugs, Neet 12 xx
I was at the caravan today and slept until turned nine and then had to quickly shower, dress and persuade DH to take me down the road to get on the internet. So we sat there in the rain linking into woyww. Doh!
Thanks for the offer, will try to send the photo - much appreciated.xx

Empire of the Cat said...

I love your jumper! Good idea to spray the diecuts and then get bonus papers from them. I don't like using sprays much either as they always make such a mess. Happy WOYWW! Elle #10 this week

Lynnecrafts said...

A great Xmas jumper!
I’m on catch up; have a good week
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 7 xx