Pages

Wednesday 1 November 2023

WOYWW 752

 Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday, a day when we link up to Julia's Stamping Ground and have a look to see what everyone has been doing. This week I have again been making papers and collage.


I followed a link to a free course on Mary Anne's blog all about making papers to make collages with.  I made a lot of papers.  I added too much black to the red which didn't go (I thought) with the orange and yellow.  So I left the darker reds out for the first lot.  I almost added Halloween images to these as I often think of orange with Halloween.



I have 2 A4 pockets of left overs for more collage which you can see on the left of my desk.


We had quite a few callers last night for Halloween, from toddlers to teens!  My mother in law wanted to come to the door too as she loves children and she wanted to see them dressed up.  I told my grandchildren to come back tomorrow for any left over sweets!  I bought a new Christmas jumper from Tesco!  I couldn't resist the cute dog on the front.  I wonder if it's too early to start wearing it :)





13 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Making quick visits at the hotel. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Never too early for a Christmas jumper Angela! Wear it and enjoy it! I really love those papers you’ve created, the colours are awesome. You obviously enjoyed the course.
Hugs LLJ 7 xx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

That must have been a great printing session! Ooo-la-la! I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see your Christmas jumper, but perhaps next time! I had to stop my husband putting up the tree LOL! Happy November! xx zsuzsa #8

My name is Cindy said...

So where's the Christmas jumper? I think you have to start early or you don't get the use out of them!! I love love those papers - such a fun thing to do!! MaryAnne i s always there with the cool stuff. Have a good week, love n hugs Cindy xx #11

Helen said...

Love the autumnal colours, great papers made . Enjoy the Christmas jumper! Helen #5

Neet said...

If you save your jumper for the day itself you won't get much wear out of it so start now if you want to.
That's as lovely selection of papers and like you I always associate orange with halloween or with Autumn, great colours for this tie of year, just like outside seeing all the trees.
Hugs, neet 1 xx

Lynnecrafts said...

Gorgeous collage and papers, Angela. Glad you enjoyed your Halloween. Looking forward to seeing you in your new jumper!
Take care and happy WOYWW
hugs
Lynnecrafts 2 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Angela, I'm here at last! As usual the boiler man didn't arrive until lunchtime and then I had to keep the dogs busy while hubby looked after him. By the time that was over and I caught up with a few other jobs it was evening, don't know where the time goes. I am loving the collage poapers and the way you've used them. Look forward to seeing the new jumper too. Wishing you a late but happy woyww. Hugs, Angela x10x

Camilla Fisher said...

It's never too early for a Christmas jumper! Maybe a pic next time? The papers look great, too.

Christine said...

Thanks for your visit earlier, lots of photos taken!!
Jumpers are not just for Christmas!!
Love all those papers
Have a good week
Christine #16

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Fantastic papers. Now I want to go to Tesco and track down a Christmas jumper with a cute dog! Got to go and return a parcel at some point, so will divert to Tesco. Ali x #14

BJ said...

Love all your papers and the idea of putting them in A4 pockets is what I need to do really thanks for that. Hugs BJ#13

Lindart said...

I love the combination of colours of your pages, and black definitely goes with orange! I don't know if it's too early for Christmas sweaters or not, I only have one! But I always say "you be you! Wear what you want!" Have a great week, thanks for your visit, Lindart #19