Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2024

WOYWW 761

Wishing you all a very happy New Year, may 2024 be healthy and happy.  


Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday, a day when we link up to Julia's Stamping Ground and have a look to see what everyone has been doing.

Jack is 17 today - according to Pets At Home who sent me an email.  We had him the beginning of January and we were told he was about a year old.  He can’t hear or see very well and is just a little bit lost some of the time, but he seems to be fairly happy most of the time.

A bizarre coincidence saw my son’s father in law and my daughter’s father in law in A&E yesterday.  My son’s FIL is home now, but my daughter’s FIL is still in hospital with suspected pneumonia.


I have been doing some collage, Mary Ann did a post about the same thing a while ago (see here).  It took me one session to cut all the pieces, followed by a nap and my heat wrap for my shoulders! Two more sessions to complete with a nap in the middle🙄.  

The Christmas things are now put away.  We have just got back from shopping, my daughter asked me to get a card for her husband with a Tatty Teddy on.  It was third shop lucky, so she was happy.



9 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

I do hope both the F'sIL are felling better soon Angela. A quick visit this week due to new windows being installed (and of course it has started raining). Stay safe and Happy WOWYW. Sarah #14

BJ said...

What a super collage, love the muted colours, so delicate, I'm thinking Laura Ashley...I joined Faith Inspirations at the Basic Level but still not got around to this months page, I'm on their Facebook group too and sent you a FB friend request, not sure if you've seen it, I often miss friend requests. Hugs BJ#12

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

You remind me that I might want to do some collage - so that I have some fresh fodder for my mixed media efforts. Blessings of 2024 to you. 💕

Helen said...

Loving the collage, such pretty colours. Hope both FIL's recover soon. Happy WOYWW Helen #3

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Angela, I'm back. I'm late getting round but just wanted to get done before bed. Loving the collage and hope everyone's better soon. Wishing you a happy woyww New Year. Hugs Angela x11x

Chana Malkah said...

Awesome collage work! Hope your family members have speedy recoveries!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, WOYWW #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like your collage very much, pinks and greys are such a great combination! It’ll be fun to see how you use it in your crafting over the new few weeks. I’m sorry to hear about the FiLs, hope the second is now out of hospital as well - it never rains but it pours.
Happy 2024 and WOYWW!
Hugs LLJ 7 xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Praying for better health for family not fun time to be unwell over holidays as often low staff numbers.
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and keep you and all whom you love safe and well for 2024!
Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Kyla said...

ooh hope the family is better soon and home. Thanks for visting my desk already, running late this week.
kyla