Pages

Wednesday 6 December 2023

WOYWW 757

Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday, a day when we link up to Julia's Stamping Ground and have a look to see what everyone has been doing.  


The left image is the free Christmas image for December.  The right one is after editing.  I added an image of Jesus, Mary and a lamb. This image came from a vintage image.  The finished image is 5 x 8 inches, which makes the addition quite small in the print out.



I downloaded several images from Rawpixel for my latest Bible journal pages.  The theme is Isaiah 7:14  "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call His name Immanuel."  


My work desk as of yesterday!  I am still doing my Scripture Writing challenge and needed to paint some more pages.  I did a couple more flowers at the same time.  The pages on the right are for my Bible Journal.  Bottom left a print out of some images from Gecko Galz for December challenges. I printed out some challenge cards for Faith Inspirations.  As you can see I have been doing a lot of printing out.



A few enlargements, the numbers were from some vintage pages that I copied and printed out for collage.  Looking forward to going back to my craft room to complete a few projects, after visiting of course 😀.  Tonight we are going out with my son and family to celebrate his birthday.   I am always the designated driver at home time and the place my son has chosen is out of the way, which means dark country lanes and an unfamiliar route! 😱😱.  Have a great week x





7 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You have some beautiful images there especially the Gothic Stained glass one, that’s gorgeous! Hope you have a lovely evening celebrating your boy’s birthday!!
Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope the driving goes well on the return trip Angela - I am always designated driver too so I know how you feel. Love the digi adaptation. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Helen said...

Hope you are out enjoying yourselves now, and the drive home isn't too bad! Great images today. Helen #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the edited images gorgeous. Hope you had a good evening and a safe journey back too. Hi Jo, I'm here at last. I started off okay this morning and then got distracted again! Wishing you a very happy woyww. Hugs Angela x11x

My name is Cindy said...

Must admit I hate a winter night time drive!! Hope you had a lovely time. Lovely images and you are certainly keeping busy. Have a great week, love n hugs Cindyxx #11

Julia Dunnit said...

Gosh I know I say it a lot, but you are so computer clever! I love that you were able to put Mary in the snow globe! I also love the numbers you've printed out, that sort of thing really speaks to me! I hope your sons birthday meal was delicious, I get what you mean about dark and unfamiliar country roads, I am frequently the driver because however difficult, it's better if I'm in charge!!!

Lindart said...

Very talented with that computer! And lots of fun printouts this week. I really like the stained glass window print! Have a great week, Lindart #19