Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2024

WOYWW 791

 Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday, a day when we link up to Sarah's Craftshed and have a look to see what everyone has been doing.  

ICAD and Junk Journal July are both finishing today, I have enjoyed both of them, but I think I enjoyed the Junk Journal more.   I didn’t enjoy the making of the journal, it seemed an awkward way of making one and I can’t believe I am saying this, but I am going to use the method again!

So here are my last 7 ICADs followed by my last Junk Journal July pages.



Top left "Tip In", then under the Tip In and the bottom Poetic and Buttons.


Top left Shine and Celebration.  Bottom right, Contrast.

I did some more stencilling and pulled off some pattern off on other paper.  My gold metallic paint had gone into an obnoxious looking mess.  I mixed it with gesso and used it on these-:


Normally I buy metallic paint from The Works, but they have stopped doing it for some reason. I couldn’t get any from The Range either. The last few trips to The Range have been disappointing, they seem to be cutting down on adult craft.

My it’s been a warm few days and today is meant to be warmer!  I hope you are all keeping cool!  Angela x

8 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I have really enjoyed seeing your iCards, it’s a great challenge and the results are so different, my fav is the monochrome Contrast. Hope you have a cracking week,
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Sarah Brennan said...

I can finally comment. Have had to change browser. Hope you manage to find another source of metallic paints Angela. Fabulous ICADs and journal pages. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Lisa-Jane said...

I've loved the variety in your pages Angela and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next and how you make the journal as you didn't like the technique so much. Have a wonderful week, Lisa-Jane #10, www.prettymypage.co.uk

Neet said...

I think I would have enjoyed the Junk Journaling more too. Icads are lovely but there is so much more I feel I can do with a journal page. Well done on finishing the month - a mammoth task really.
Hugs, Neet 1 xx

Helen said...

I love the journal pages , from what I sW of the Icads the prompts were odd! Happy woyww Helen #2

Lynnecrafts said...

Great journal pages and ICADs. It’s so annoying when you buy something and then the shop stops selling it!
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 12 xx

BJ said...

Hi Angela, Congrats on finishing the ICAD AND JJJ - what a feat! Love the fairy in the toadstools and also love your ladies. Just noticed the "punch card" on your tip-in/out, gosh that takes me back to "O"-level Computer Science in 1980! How things have changed. Shame about the gold paint, I got mine locally but maybe a hobby craft or defo on-line!
As for August's journal, I prayed about it as I need to start tomorrow and had no idea of what to do. Then for some reason I felt the need to put my jumble sale books away on a shelf which needed rearranging and I happened upon a journal which was given to me ages ago! I had to check if there were enough pages, thought I'd do the 4 big tags either side as a day each and the little ones each as a day and I added a couple of tip-outs to make 31 sides to do. Sorted - prayer answered. I have just done a journal flip through on you tube here >>> https://youtu.be/3WCVwDVTf0g?feature=shared so I guess I'm going steampunk for the month LOL. Hugs BJ#5

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Well done getting the ICADs finished, maybe you an have a little rest now before startting your next project. I hate it when shops stop selling something that you really like and that goes for anything including food products and craft stuff. Stay cool and have a great woyww. Hugs Angela x9x