Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2024

WOYWW 789

Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday, a day when we link up to Sarah's Craftshed and have a look to see what everyone has been doing.  

First of all ICADs there are 10 because I had got behind.





My Junk Journal July Challenge:



Scraps and Stamp


Packaging - I used some paper from a bread packet, cut out and decorated the leaves. The bottom strip is from a cake packet.


The prompt here was Window and Observe.  The Observe part is in the poem:

Unseen in the darkness, she observes the world go by.
Dates and time she writes down, her camera snapping as something catches her eye.
She knows that it's important, she just doesn't understand why.
So she sits, just out of sight, watching the world go by.

I changed the words slightly.


Petal


Weather and Homemade


                                                    Light

Book cover with fabric and Powertex followed by my box.



A lot of pictures today and I hope you don't feel overwhelmed, but just one more.  I was invited to join a craft session at the local church yesterday.  I had a lovely time and this is what I made:



Love Angela x

















8 comments:

Annie said...

Wow you have been busy this week….all so different but all beautiful.
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Lisa-Jane said...

Lots of lovely things to see today. I've not come across Powertex before so I'm about to go down another rabbit hole because I love the look of your box! Have a splendid week, Lisa-Jane #11 www.prettymypage.co.uk

Spyder said...

Brilliant idea to use packaging for your art work...I have done so at some point somewhere..(that's given me an idea for my postcardplay thingie!( hope you have a great week! Happy WOYWW!?((Lyn))#15

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Angela, busy as ever with great results. I have great problems throwing packaging away, it's so useful but sometimes it build up and I just have to let it go. I didn't know you used Powertex, another thing I must get back to some time. Wishing you a very happy and creative week. Hugs Angela x10x

Neet said...

Wow, you have been busy Angela. All those icads are lovely andyou've kept on with a Junk Journal too. I'm going to have to use something like packaging for my journal page tomorrow as I have forgotten my stamps for it and I've joined you in the caravan world.
You read it wrong on my journal today the only boo boo was the yellow Wink of Stella on the lamp - it was a mono workshop therefore should not have had yellow in it.
Hugs, Neet xx2

Helen said...

Golly, you have been busy! I have this idea when (if) I retire I willhave loads of time to do more crafting.... good use of the packaging. Helen #1

BJ said...

Lots of lovely yummines to show us today. Adore the toadstool heart you made quite delightful. So too the box and book cover. And great to see all your JJJ pieces together too, and the scripture for Light. Sorry you are under the weather yourself, hope you feel better soon. Hugs BJ#13

Catnip and Kitty Whiskers said...

Hi Angela, Everything looks great! Love your ICAD cards! I don't know exactly what ICAD is, but yours are so pretty! Hope you are doing well! (((HUGS!)))