Pages

Wednesday 24 May 2023

WOYWW 729

Welcome to Crafting with Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday.  
The weather has been good, quite chilly in the evenings.  We have been going on an an evening walk - well I am using my scooter.  The lanes are pretty with wild flowers and good views and peaceful.  I have been busy doing my “squares”.  This is the second finished one.


I made a 100 to take in the caravan with some idea of making them into a book afterwards.  I have been giving them a second layer of collage, and a coating of gesso.   I have used a paper napkin image on some, painted others.  I have 30 left to give a second layer of collage and gesso to.  Plenty to experiment and play around with.



Linking up with Julia’s Stamping Ground.
Thank you to all who sent me an ATC, I shall look forward to receiving my post when we get back.



11 comments:

Christine said...

Pretty squares and what a good idea for caravan work.
Have a good week
Christine #18

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Thank you for your ATC Angela, it’s really lovely and will be displayed on my cork board in the JanCave! I’m glad you’re having a good time at the caravan, those squares are very pretty - funnily enough I’ve been having a look at napkin crafts on YouTube recently, there’s lots out there!
Hugs LLJ 6 xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Angela, thanks for the lovely ATC. It's lovely when you hear them pop through the letter box and see the lovely ideas that have been produced. Bet you can't wait to see what's popped through your letter box. Have a great time away. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

BJ said...

Youe Love Jesus Faith square is adorable, love the colour combo and the layers and white paint/ink, super job. Hugs BJ#17

Annie said...

What lovely squares....such a lovely activity for on holiday.
Hugs,
Annie x #7

Helen said...

What pretty squares! glad you've been enjoying getting out and about. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm really impressed with your squares. Great activity while on holiday. I especially like the ones with napkins. Happy WOYWW from #4.

Twiglet said...

I love the idea of using paper napkins - they are so beautiful and make a lovely base to start from. x x Jo

Sarah Brennan said...

Loving those squares Angela. Good idea for taking to the caravan. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Neet said...

Goodluck with the squares - hope we see the book.
Sorry I am so lage - this muscle thing has been so painful on top of everything else.
Hugs, Neet xx

Tracy said...

Your days are sounding idyllic Angela ❤️๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ withtimeto take in the beauty of an evening ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ I'm looooving your faith square along with the beauty of the floral ones ... they'll be gorgeous made into a book ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ Thank yooou so much for stopping by and for your beautiful words Angela ๐Ÿค— Bellasends much kisses and licks with a waggy tail. Love and hugs Tracy #12 xxxxxx