Pages

Tuesday, 21 July 2026

WOYWW 894

Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday. Linking up at Sarah’s CraftShed. 

People handle grief in different ways, my husband found the loss of Red very hard.   Annie, is Red’s mother and follows him everywhere, she finds me a poor substitute!  Annie is two years older and my husband feels losing Annie would be much worse for him.  So he has decided to look for another dog.  It’s too soon for me, but hopefully it will be a few months further on.

We are still in the months of free art sessions.  Most are not appealing to me for one reason or another, but this one did:


My first go with Gouache.  I spent a while practicing the leaves before deciding to do it my way.  Obviously more practice required and she did mention finding the “right” paint brush for leaves.

I have been carrying on with my Scripture book.

 


 I am not sure if I will get back to doing ICADs.




No comments: