Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday. Linking up at Sarah’s CraftShed.
Had an overnight stay in A&E. Heart okay, but blood pressure wouldn’t come down so now on Bisoprolol. Strange thing was that I took it when we got back and it was back to normal. Pain probably due to costochondritis (arthritis of the rib cage)




11 comments:
Oh your poor thing, that sounds both worrying and painful, I hope you’re feeling a bit better now xx I like the piece you did with the sharpies, it works very well!
Hugs LLJ 2 xx
Ah sweetie, that's no fun but glad things are getting back to normal. Loving the pink heart page, those markers look like fun, waterbased Sharpies that's a new one on me. Hugs Bj#12
This is late for me today as I’m still trying to sort out the new laptop. I do hope everything is settling down that must have been quite scary. Loving the new art work. I've never tried Sharpies water based, sounds interesting. Wishing you a very happy woyww, hugs Angela x10x
i take that too, since 2020 . wrist needs pinning , waiting for call with date Helen#3
oh that's no fun. hope the new meds do the trick and you feel better very soon. Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #6
Oh my.
You must take care of you. Sending energies for balance.
Creative Blessings & Hugs!
~ Kelly
Oh dear, sorry you've not been well. Hopefully, the medication will do the trick and keep your BP well-controlled now. Have a better week. Elizabeth #13
Happy quite late WOYWW catch-up!
Oh dear. Does not sound good. Hope the meds help. VERY curious about the water-based (??) Sharpies.
Mary Anne (4)
Sorry to hear about the medical issues. Hope you are doing well now!Happy WOYWW! Susan #7. I am now in Rehab after my hip replacement and doing well!
SO sorry to hear you have been in hospital Angela. I do hope the issues resolve themselves a little soon. Stay safe and Happy Belated WOYWW. Sarah
Yes I've got some sharpies somewhere...they're not bad at all. Hope your Hospital visit wasn't too long, (in this hot weather) Happy last weeks WOYWW!?((Lyn))#16
Post a Comment