Pages

Wednesday, 19 August 2026

WOYWW 898

 Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday. Linking up at Sarah’s CraftShed. 

We are at the Last site before we go home.  Definitely cooler yesterday and today.  No complaints there.  



My Scripture verses.     I wanted to decorate the pages of this book to write Scripture verses in.  My image collection has grown unwieldy and it seemed a good opportunity to use some up.  I do like layered ephemera so for several pages I made layered clusters.  I think I am about 18 pages ahead of these two so far, but I did enjoy doing them.

I did some more to this page.  As I ran out of green pencil I used acrylic paint on some of the leaves as I didn’t like my alternative green which was underneath.  Unfortunately this has started flaking off - lesson learnt!


I used a green ink pen to colour these leaves.  I haven’t added anything to this page apart from colouring pencil and ink pen.











1 comment:

ukmaryanne said...

Happy knitting-day WOYWW!
That is a LOT of writing LOL! Love your pretty images but too bad about the paint flaking. Clearly the pencils are a much used supply so you can't just do without! Time to shop for some new pencils I guess ....
Mary Anne (5)