Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday. Linking up at Sarah’s CraftShed.
After no internet signal at the two last sites, this site has it..yay!
I am sitting by a small lake this morning at our latest stop. The beautiful view is slightly spoiled by the knowledge that the lake is very low and the fish are like the farmers in desperate need of rain. We arrived yesterday. Before every journey I pray that God will grant us a safe journey. On our way here we one of the caravan tyres had a puncture. My husband pulled off the road as soon as he could and put the spare on, but he said it could have been a lot worse.


6 comments:
You were very lucky, I've seen what can happen with caravans but your hubby obviously knows what he's doing. Good to see you keeping up with the journal. Hope you have a lovely woyww. Hugs Angela x1x
Tire changes en route can be tricky so well done to you and your husband.
Good that you’ve been able to keep up your journals.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 5 xx
God kept you safe, praise the Lord. All we need now is rain which I have been praying for fervently. Come Lord Jesus rain on us. Having a bit of a day here again with all the 3 building developments conflicting on the road near our house!!!Just vacuumed my air-con machine so now it's working better phew I thought I was dying. Hugs BJ#4
I love that you pray before every journey. I also loved hearing that you and your husband are safe, after the tires incident. Happy WOYWW!
thank goodness you were able to pull off the road and replace the tyre, it could have been very dangerous. Yay for site internet! Happy WOYWW helen #2
I’m so glad the puncture didn’t cause you too much hassle and you got to the site unscathed! We so need some rain, I might have to do a rain dance….
Hugs LLJ 6 xx
Post a Comment