My husband is talking about building/buying a shed for me. Well the first plan was for him to have a third for garden chairs and mower. I had a great image in my mind and it didn’t include looking at the garden tools🤣🤣. Then he started looking online (being as we were not at home) and is looking at delightful summer houses all for me. This obviously is a better option aesthetically, but I am thinking with all that glass, too hot, too cold! Stay tuned.
I have always loved photography, art and all types of craft. Currently I am in love with Mixed Media and making journals...... Older posts are deleted regularly...... Contact me at craftingwithjack.ak---- @----gmail.com (Without dashes!) to get in touch......Please Note Purchase does not convey the right to sell or give away my images. This applies to free images as well. Please direct others back to this site for free images..... Terms of use ------ Personal Use Only ------
Wednesday, 1 July 2026
WOYWW 891
Welcome to Crafting With Jack and What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday. Linking up at Sarah’s CraftShed.
A big thank you to Mary Ann who sent me the above. The envelope is so sweet it makes me want to make some myself. It was a lovely surprise, my son stayed the night on his way home from Hyde Park and he brought my hearing aid and the post.
We went to a garden centre, I bought some paper napkins which I didn't photograph and Spirit. Spirit is a wild mustang, star of the film of the same name, one of my favourite films. I have six of these resin horses (all different) at home, most bought for me by my loving husband. Amazon sent me a £5 voucher for a film Saturday, so I bought Spirit. Happy Days.
No crafting has gone on, I have however read 3 books! I have been sitting at the side of the caravan and barely moving for three days, got swollen ankles and also sunburn! Those rays ricocheted twice to get me! On the 4th day I kept circling my ankles and standing up often and it was sorted.
Monday morning I woke up with vertigo so had a restful day - no exercises - watching a few craft tutorials. Thankfully Tuesday I was fine, but I did waste time looking for a parrot with a particular pose. The funny thing was that somewhere along the way I seemed to have forgot the pose I wanted and was looking for something different 🙄.
Tuesday afternoon we went to a garden centre to have a look at sheds, but they didn’t have any. They did have some franchises and I bought some clothes - more happy days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Well you may not have been doing any crafting but you seem to be having a nice time so that’s ok! I loved Mary Anne’s envelopes that the ATC came in, it made me (and our postie) smile a lot. I’m glad your vertigo only lasted a day, it’s just best to sit and relax and that way it gets better quicker. I loved your suggestion for the specs for the older hedgehogs, fab idea!!
Hugs LLJ 3 xx
How lovely to get some happy mail and hand delivered too, super horse statue. Hopefully the vertigo has settled. Glad of a few cooler days until the next heatwave strikes Monday! Hugs Bj#5
Glad the vertigo wasn't long lasting. I'd be careful about lots of glass to craft in , a friend finds hers way too hot or too cold for most of the year . Happy woyww Helen #1
Hi Angela, sorry to hear you'venot been doing to well. I saw your question about the cabin. It is a cabin not a shed. If you are going to keep paper and card in it you need to be sure you can keep the temperature even. My one is by Dunster house. the wood is much thicker than what you get with a shed and each piece locks into the other. The roof and flower are insulated and you can get the walls insulated too though we didn't but until the sun shines on the windows the cabin stays fairly cool. I've put this link for you so you can see better what it looks like and how hubby put it together. It measures about 16ft D by13ft W. Happy woyww, Angela x10x
I read a lot of Theological books, website commentaries, and more every week, as I prepare my sermons. However, I haven't had time to just enjoy much recreational reading these days. Happy WOYWW!
Happy day-after catch-up WOYWW!
Glad you enjoyed both the ATC and the envelope (those were from an old calendar from my DD) The cabin sounds a lovely solution to a space probelm. Hope you will share a tour when you get it done. Also can't wait to see LLJs hedgehogs with glasses LOL!
Mary Anne (2)
Hi Angela, you wont be disappointed if you have one from them they are top quality and look good too. Good luck at getting what you need. Hubby put it together with no help at all. He says just keep it level and square when putting it together. If I was buying it again the only thing a would change would have been a larger canopy at the front for shade. I'm sure there will be other offers available. Hugs Angela xXx
Glad the ankles are doing better Angela. I remember my hubby and the boys building my craft shed for me many years ago. It was a plain one from Tesco and was then tricked out with insulation, plasterboard, wallpaper and carpet. Dad did the electrics so I have memories of them both whenever I use it. Hope you manage to find the right one for you. Stay safe and Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah
Post a Comment