Followers

Friday, 5 May 2017

Free on Friday 5th May 2017

Welcome to Free on Friday at Crafting With Jack.  How has your week gone?  I have had a good week, made some cards, went out with a friend, spent far too much time looking at the hundreds of tadpoles swimming around in my ponds :)  I also did a spot of weeding, I have a bit of a problem with bindweed in my garden.  As fast as I pull it out it starts growing again.  The trouble is it is inclines to strangle everything if you are not on top of it.  It is an attractive flower and sure is easy to grow!  Here are some pictures for you:






I did this one from a small black and white image from Gutenberg. And remember- the only difference between a weed and a flower is it is usually growing in the wrong place!  See you soon, have a great weekend x


3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

What beautiful flowers. It sounds like you had a lovely, relaxing week. Thank you for the gorgeous images. hugs, Teresa

Nana Connie said...

The images are as gorgeous as that photograph, Angela! Thanks. :-D

Edwina said...

Angela, Thank you so much for the flower digis. I love them. I have been out of town for 2 1/2 weeks. Just got back last night. Now I need to do a lot to get caught up. Edwina Brown