Followers

Thursday, 13 April 2017

Handbag "Box" Card plus


I designed a new header for my Facebook page as I was getting mixed up with my Crafting With Jack page - it doesn't take much to confuse me :)    I made a handbag "box" card for my daughter in law's birthday.  I don't know if you can see in the photo below, but, I separated the box into two sides and part of the base.  One of the side ends on each piece was cut on the angle so the box would be narrower at the top.  I put a fabric strip around the top and added a fabric handle.  I also added a couple of tags and a flower cluster finally I put some gold net inside for decoration.



Join me tomorrow for Free on Friday x




2 comments:

Nana Connie said...

Oh, how delightful, Angela!

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a sweet project. I love the gold netting too; it adds a nice touch. Hugs & Happy Easter, Teresa