Followers

Friday, 31 March 2017

Free on Friday 31 March 2107

A warm welcome to another Free on Friday :)  My grand daughter and I joined in Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group challenge on Facebook.  If you request the free digital stamp, you will be sent it, but you must make something with it or you cannot ask for another!  Sounds fair enough to me :) Jessica is sending hers to her Great Grandmother and my one is going to Jessica's brother.  I used my promarkers.



Today I have two lovely Tuck Easter Cards.  Such beautiful colours, I hope you like them.



I have been very busy getting my theology essays done.  I have nearly finished which is just as well as they have to be in by Tuesday.



1 comment:

Teresa Arsenault said...

You and your granddaughter made very nice cards. How lovely that the two of you can craft together. Her Great Grandma will be thrilled to receive her handmade card.

Thank you for the gorgeous vintage Easter cards.

hugs,
Teresa

PS - Many blessings on you as you complete your theology essays.