Followers

Sunday, 5 March 2017

Alcohol Inks part 3

Welcome to Crafting With Jack and the third part of my alcohol inks experiments.  I have been experimenting using photo glossy card (Part1 is here).


For this experiment I used kitchen foil.  I simple tore off a piece and crumpled it up, I think I should have been more gentle because as I was straightening it out again it did tear in a few places.  Since I only wanted to cover 4 x 6 card this wasn't a problem.  I used Mod Podge glue to stick the photo glossy card to the back of the foil.  I found the glue spread more easily on the reverse side of the photo glossy card.  Then I simply dripped the ink onto the foil using a sponge to move it around for better coverage.  I do realise that it probably doesn't matter what you use for the underneath of the foil, but as I have a whole pack of photo glossy card to use up, it seemed another use for it.

I guess the next post ought to be "What I have created with all my experiments!"

See you soon x



4 comments:

Nana Connie said...

Would love to see what you create, Andrea! Did the alcohol inks dry quickly on the foil or did it take a while?

Teresa Arsenault said...

These are beautiful and I look forward to seeing what you create with your backgrounds. Blessing hugs, Teresa

Edwina said...

So beautiful! I love the foil with the ink. I bet you could have added it to card stock and saved your photo paper. Have you tried the shaving cream and ink on the photo paper? Looking forward to seeing what you make. Edwina brown

Chi Cr said...

Those are really cool! I love your earlier ones too; going to make some neat cards etc...