Followers

Sunday, 5 February 2017

New Digital Art

I have been creating - digitally for a change.  I have been wanting to do some for ages.  I started out with a black and white owl picture.  I added some vintage roses from Clipart.com and some paint splatters from Pixelscrapper.com.  Then I altered a vintage crown by cutting away the top half and used the blending layers function in Photoshop Elements.  Whilst adding the different elements I was of course changing the colours till I was happy!



If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
James 1:5 (NIV)


I am entering this in the following challenges:



This challenge has add red as an optional, my art was completed before I checked the challenge, but amazingly I have splashes of red above the word "Ask


Anything Goes

Hope you have a great week x


2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is fantastic. I wouldn't have the first clue how to do digital art, but I sure do like your results. hugs, Teresa

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful result I am the same as Teresa not a clue how to do digital art lol---Thank you for joining us at A Inky Mess
Carol DT x