Followers

Friday, 3 February 2017

Free on Friday 3rd February 2017

Hello and welcome to Free on Friday.  It is the start of another month - Valentine's Day coming up!  According to this site  http://www.nationaldaycalendar.com/february/  today is "National Carrot Cake Day".  I happen to love carrot cake and sometimes even gluten free carrot cake is lovely.  I am not a big fan of gluten free stuff, although I have found a wonderful chocolate caterpillar cake and some really good biscuits, for when I want to indulge :)

Tomorrow I am off to a craft show with a couple of friends who are both saying there is not much they want to buy.  I am waiting till I get there to see what goodies are on offer!  

Here are today's freebies.  I have done some more circles with a choice of shading or not.




3 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Angela, Thank you for the circles. I like the ones with the music notes best. Have a good weekend. Edwina Brown

Teresa Arsenault said...

Your circles are lovely. Have fun at the craft fair. hugs, Teresa

Cindy Keller said...

Thanks so much for these lovely circles!