Followers

Friday, 17 February 2017

Free on Friday 17 February 2017

Today I had no plans except for doing my blog.  Then my daughter telephoned as I was getting dressed suggesting a quick trip out which included cake!  So naturally I said yes, the pecan Danish Pastry was delicious :)    She came back with me and we had a cup of tea, then my daughter in law arrived and this time I had coffee. Next my grand-daughter arrived for a spot of reading (very enjoyable); my daughter returned with her two as I was doing a short spell of babysitting, we had dinner and the house was filled with happy, but noisy children.  Such lovely peace when they were collected :) and it was bedtime before I remembered my blog - oops!  So here you are free for you on Friday xx



Again one set with shaded edges and one without.

Take care and have a great weekend x


2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

These are sweet. I'm so glad you had such a lovely day with family. Sometimes the best times are not planned at all.
hugs,
Teresa

Cindy Keller said...

Thanks so much for these lovely circles!