Followers

Friday, 13 January 2017

Free on Friday 13th January 2017

Welcome to the first Free on Friday for 2017.  Have you made any New Years Resolutions?  I haven't made a particular list, but if I did better organization would be number one.  These are some of my December crafts.  I made 6 fairy door decorations and gave them as presents to grandchildren and friends.  I also made - well my husband made :) and then I decorated with paper napkins/serviettes a compartment box and a cross piece for my new box.


Here are today's freebies




I hope you like them and if you would like to see something else please let me know x

2 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Angela, Thank you for the freebies. I love your fairy doors so much! They are just so cute. I wish my Mom or someone would make stuff like that and give me. I love fairy Gardens. Since they don't I will have to make my own. I love your box. So cheerful and pretty. a true keepsake. Edwina Brown

Teresa Arsenault said...

Ooh! I just love your fairy doors! Great decorating on that box too. hugs, Teresa