Followers

Friday, 9 December 2016

Free on Friday 9th December 2016

Welcome to Free on Friday.  How is your Christmas preparation going?  I wrote nearly all of my Christmas cards today, presents are wrapped (by my husband!).   Today I have three Tuck Cards for you to enjoy. 





Today I bought a beautiful Journaling Bible.   I wasn't planning on buying one, but once I had seen it, despite the expense, I really wanted it.   I will be showing you some pages in the future.  I bought it at the Salvation Army Charity shop, which is also a Christian book shop and a café.   Apparently they run a Bible Journaling course every week so next week I shall be going!  Isn't amazing that sometimes things are available close by and you have no idea!  I'll let you know what I thought of my first session next week.   I have had Christmas School concerts this week- I have been to 3.  Tomorrow my church is having a Stable Trail so hopefully I will be taking the grandchildren.  I say hopefully because I forgot to arrange it with the parents!

Take care and see you soon xx



3 comments:

Karen Shirey - Wide Eyed Stamper said...

love the Tuck Christmas prints.. Thanks so much for sharing them! How Awesome that you found a journal you loved. I want to make one for my daughter, need inspiration oh how to begin :)

Edwina said...

Angela, Thank you so much! I love these vintage Christmas images. They are so pretty. I hope you have fun with the Bible Journaling. It seems a lot love doing it. I just can't bring myself to do art in a Bible. I hope you have a Merry Christmas. Thank you again. Edwina Brown

Teresa Arsenault said...

These images are sweet. Congrats on your journaling bible. That course sounds like fun. hugs from Canada, Teresa