Followers

Saturday, 24 December 2016

Christmas Eve Freebies and a Few More Faces

I have decided I am not going to be able to finish the challenge for 100 faces by the end of the year.  I hope there will be another challenge for next year.  Here are a few more faces done from photographs.  





Last year I was going to do a special photo album for my husband and I left that too late too (can you see a pattern developing?).  I remembered the photo album a few days ago and have been making an heroic attempt to get it finished. 

Here are
a few freebies for you including a robin that I recently did.








Wishing you a very happy Christmas and hope you have a great and crafty new year xx



2 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Angela, Merry Christmas! I hope your day has been extra special. What is Boxing Day? How is the Queen? We read she is sick.
Thank you for the freebies. I especially love the line drawing of the bird in the hat and the flower children image. Edwina Brown

Teresa Arsenault said...

Your face drawings are very good and omgosh your robin is so cute! I have saved him to my CWJ files. It is great to see you drawing again as you are very talented. Merry Christmas, my friend. hugs, Teresa